Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm still here! Summer at SBConnection!

Hi all, I know it's been awhile between posts - so sorry.  I'm certainly glad summer and the warm weather is finally here! 

This summer I will be traveling to two educational events.

On Friday, July 8 I will be attending a copic marker certification class.  I will learn how to use and teach you how to use their products.

A little bit about copics:  They are low-odor, so they won’t overwhelm you when using them in small rooms. Body markings are embossed onto the pen so they won’t rub off. Copic markers are environmentally friendly- you never throw them away, you just keep refilling them and replacing the tips. Markers can be airbrushed with and are blendable. 

Alcohol inks do not harm the paper surface. They can be layered and blended on surfaces other than paper as well. Alcohol inks are waterproof and will not wash away.

Copic Markers and inking pens will not dry out if they are not used and the caps are securely closed. This is guaranteed for at least 3 years.


I'm happy to say that I will be attending the Craft and Hobby Association Trade show this July.  It's been a few years since I last went and it will be good to see,  touch and hopefully play with all the new products being released.  


If there is a certain company or product you would like me to take a look at, please let me know!  


July is turning out to be a busy month!  But that just means that this fall will be exciting around here with new products arriving and new classes!

I have also set a crop schedule for the summer months.  I'm hoping that these summer dates will allow people who can't attend during the winter to get here during the next few months. 





No comments:

Post a Comment