Friday, June 24, 2011

I can't believe I did this!!!!

Me - of all the people did this! 
What is this grievous act you ask? 

I...I...I... had...had...to...to...BUY...A...CARD!

Alicia had a graduation party to attend and she didn't make one nor did she let me know that I needed to make one for her.  Do you know how hard it was to hand over $5 for one store bought card???

Do you know how many cards I can make for $5?????  That got me really wondering.  So I thought - let's make this fun and have a challenge -

Here it is...  Make as many cards as you can with $5 in supplies! 

Challenge rules:
-use $5 (or less) in supplies (keep in mind that a package of brads/stickers/yard of ribbon, etc. goes a long way)
-use as many tools as you want (embossing folders, die cut/die cut machines, etc)
-supplies must be purchased/have been purchased from Scrapbook Connection
-must send photos of cards via email, post pictures to blog or Scrapbook Connection facebook page, or bring cards to the store.
-Challenge ends July 31

-winner will receive $5 Scrapbook Connection gift certificate.

To make it fun - mention this $5 challenge at checkout and your cardstock purchase will be 50% off!   For on-line purchases add $5 challenge in the comments section and your total will be adjusted prior to shipping.

Have fun and I can't wait to see all the cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment