Monday, November 2, 2009

Random Thoughts

Halloween is different now.  Where I live we really do not get any kids trick or treating and Alicia went to her friend's neighborhood so Greg and I didn't need to stay home.  I had a few errands to run and it was great because the only people in the stores were college kids and us old folks!  It was kinda nice.  We then went to get a bite to eat at a local pub around us and it was a ghost town! hee hee.   Everyone was home handing out candy, except us and about 8 other people!

I'm not liking the time change.  It felt like I lost an hour of sleep rather than gain an hour.  I was soooo tired yesterday and on top of that it was dark soooooo early.  As soon as it gets dark, I feel like it's bedtime.  I guess I'm going to have to feed nyseg this year and keep all the lights on so I can trick myself into thinking it's light out!

Did you see the wood organizer for the class on Saturday???  Here's a peek


I did mine in wine because I like wine, but if you take the class you can choose from a few different themes.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the grapes and wine glass are popped up and there are some other embellishments used too.

Don't forget to check your email for coupons this week and I will also be open this Tuesday and Wednesday from Noon -6 pm - Hope to see you this week.

Enjoy your Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment