Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Enough Hours In A Day

SOMETIMES I wish I had more hours in a day. 
SOMETIMES it's so hard to accomplish everthing on my to-do list. 

It never fails that I decide to completely change the store around whenever I have major things going on - like the breast cancer fundraiser, a class, three orders that arrived this week, and Alicia's dance studio's annual garage sale on Friday & Saturday. 

So, new tables arrived today - no not from my favorite brown truck:) this time from the Staples truck - I needed to put them in just the right place so there goes moving everything around!  Well, not everything, just everything on the floor.  Everything on the walls will be next!  When you come in to the store, let me konw what you think of the new layout!

All the new products are in the computer and almost in their spot on the wall.  I started setting up for Scrap pink - more to accomplish tomorrow to be ready for Sat.  And the garage sale items are all tagged. I certainly could have done more, but I ran out of tags!!  Oh well, the next one is in the Spring.

Tomorrow is Finish It Friday = I hope I can finish a "paper crafting" project tomorrow - my goal will be to finish . . . 2 cards

See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment