Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Deer in the headlights Again!

Boy,  do I really have this look down pat!  Let me explain - - 

A few years ago the Press & Sun come to the store on Front Street and did a wonderful newspaper article and video on cardmaking.  It was a full page layout in the newspaper and in one of their supplements.  They took a picture of me holding one of the cards and the look on my face is priceless - deer in the headlights look. 

Fast forward to last week.  One afternoon this gentleman walks into the store with a camera around his neck.  He was from the Press & Sun and is doing an article about the closed churches in the area.  He was a very nice man who was interested in the history of St. Rita's, our rebirth of it and he also took some great pictures of the stained glass windows.  Unfortunately I was in the picture with my great deer in the headlights look!   It seems I always have a puzzled/lost look on my face in every picture.

So look for the article,  which he said should run sometime between now and the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment