Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life's A Beach ....

Love the Ocean!  Having spent a week at the ocean I know that I could get used to living like that very easily. I also know that I will never be a fisherman on the high seas (not a pretty story :( and I'm afraid I will have to remove taking a cruise from my bucket list!

Today is the fist day back from vacation.  It's been many, many years since we have taken a vacation and our first beach vacation.  It's so hard getting back into "real life" now.  I'm wanting to be in my sand chair right in the ocean!  Ahhhh -

ohhhh - back to reality - Scrapbook Connection is now open regular hours.

Before leaving for vacation new summer/beach/fish, etc  stickers and papers arrived.
I came back today to a new order with Halloween papers, stickers, stamps, glitter lace, die cut papers and more.   - 

Stop in to see what's new

No comments:

Post a Comment