Friday, April 16, 2010

New Arrivals & Arriving Soon

The Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline is here and is adorable.  New clear stamps from Stampendous are in stock too.  I will try to get them on the website asap - http://www.yourscrapbookconnection.com/

Coming soon:
Clear stamps from Daisy Bucket

New We R Memory Keepers papers, stickers, & embellishments

Queen & Co embellishments

Graphic 45 - those looking for vintage papers and those ATC and altered items will really enjoy this line

Cricut mats are on order and I would suggest getting yours asap - there is a major shortage of them and I can't promise how long they will be instock.  I will post here when they arrive.

New Distressed Ink Pads from Tim Holtz

Making Memories and more

Whew!!!   that was alot of shopping!

Going to make samples  - I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment